FRACC LOS ANGELES
Information and updated data of Fracc Los Angeles in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Do you want to find the location of Fracc Los Angeles (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Hidalgo, which is placed in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Nuevo León). It is located exactly 2.24 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Hidalgo municipal area. From the town center of Hidalgo, you can get there in 1.24 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Los Angeles (Hidalgo)
Find out the location of Fracc Los Angeles through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Los Angeles, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Los Angeles (Hidalgo) is 65600
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Los Angeles. Please write the following 5 digits: 65600. The first two digits ("65") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Los Angeles. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Los Angeles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Los Angeles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo:
- Casa Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- Dos de Mayo (1 inhabitants)
- El Bebeche (1 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (3 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (16524 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- La Montaña de Oración (22 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pedreras (- inhabitants)
- Los Huizaches (- inhabitants)
- Los Pirules (1 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (15 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande Kilómetro Cuatro (1 inhabitants)
- Riberas de la Cueva (14 inhabitants)
- San José de la Montaña (Tío Mauro) (1 inhabitants)