FRACC LAS ANIMAS
Information and updated data of Fracc Las Animas in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Fracc Las Animas (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Atlixco, which is placed in the Municipality of Atlixco (in the State of Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 3.57 km (direction W) from the center of the Atlixco municipality. And it is located at 2.58 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Atlixco.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Las Animas (Atlixco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Fracc Las Animas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Las Animas (Atlixco) is 74215
Knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Las Animas is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "74215" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "74") are those of the State of Puebla, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fracc Las Animas. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Las Animas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Las Animas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Fracc Las Animas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Atlixco:
- Col. Agrícola de Ocotepec (Colonia San José) (1898 inhabitants)
- Estación los Molinos (8 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (310 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Huexocuapan (442 inhabitants)
- La Sabana (San Juan la Sabana) (970 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (89 inhabitants)
- Morelos (65 inhabitants)
- Parcela 94 (24 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Teléfonos (4 inhabitants)
- San Agustín Ixtahuixtla (950 inhabitants)
- San Alfonso (50 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Xonacayucan (175 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Benito Juárez (3153 inhabitants)
- Tizayuca Tercera Sección (- inhabitants)
- Zapotitlán (Los Laureles) (- inhabitants)