FRACC JAVIER SAUZA
Information and updated data of Fracc Javier Sauza in Jalisco: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tecolotlán is located the site of Fracc Javier Sauza (Ciudad) (Municipality: Tecolotlán, State: Jalisco). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tecolotlán, you can locate it exactly at 7.93 km (in the S direction). And it is located at 1.33 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Tecolotlán.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tecolotlán (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Javier Sauza (Tecolotlán)
Find out the location of Fracc Javier Sauza through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Javier Sauza, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Javier Sauza (Tecolotlán) is 48540
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Javier Sauza. Please write the following 5 digits: 48540. The first two digits ("48") correspond to the state of Jalisco, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Fracc Javier Sauza
Do you like Fracc Javier Sauza or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Fracc Javier Sauza to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Fracc Javier Sauza
Tacos & Tortas in Fracc Javier Sauza
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tecolotlán:
- Ambrosio (102 inhabitants)
- Ayotitlán (1199 inhabitants)
- Centro de Fomento Caprino (2 inhabitants)
- El Apaluza (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo Viejo (El Copal Colorado) (- inhabitants)
- El Salitre (La Salitrera) (3 inhabitants)
- La Campana (- inhabitants)
- La Casita de Paja (- inhabitants)
- La Lagunilla (12 inhabitants)
- La Tuna Blanca (El Rancho de Camacho) (- inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (157 inhabitants)
- Los Cajones (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cuartos (101 inhabitants)
- San Buenaventura (98 inhabitants)
- Villegas (245 inhabitants)