FRACC EL PARAISO
Information and updated data of Fracc El Paraiso in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Santiaguito Cuaxustenco is located the site of Fracc El Paraiso (Congregacion) (Municipality: Tenango del Valle, State: México). It is located exactly 6.2 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Tenango del Valle municipal area. From the town center of Santiaguito Cuaxustenco, you can get there in 0.39 km in the SE direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Fracc El Paraiso (Tenango del Valle)
Find out the location of Fracc El Paraiso through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc El Paraiso, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc El Paraiso (Tenango del Valle) is 52315
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc El Paraiso. Please write the following 5 digits: 52315. The first two digits ("52") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Fracc El Paraiso
Do you like Fracc El Paraiso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Fracc El Paraiso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Fracc El Paraiso
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle:
- Acatzingo (71 inhabitants)
- Bosque de Putla (104 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José (Barranca Mocha) (290 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (429 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda de Cuautenango (119 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (683 inhabitants)
- Loma San Joaquín (76 inhabitants)
- Pie del Cerro (17 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Tetetla (2562 inhabitants)
- San Juan Tepehuixco (58 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Balderas (6404 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tlanixco (6285 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Román (El Llano) (236 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (80 inhabitants)
- Solares (22 inhabitants)