FRACC EFREN REBOLLEDO
Information and updated data of Fracc Efren Rebolledo in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Fracc Efren Rebolledo (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Actopan, in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.06 km (direction SE) from the center of the Actopan municipality. And it is located at 1.04 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Actopan.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Efren Rebolledo (Actopan)
Where is Fracc Efren Rebolledo? Here's a location map of Fracc Efren Rebolledo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Fracc Efren Rebolledo, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Fracc Efren Rebolledo (Actopan) is 42510
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Efren Rebolledo. Please write the following 5 digits: 42510. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Efren Rebolledo. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Efren Rebolledo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Efren Rebolledo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Fracc Efren Rebolledo
Mexican street food in Fracc Efren Rebolledo
Tamales in Fracc Efren Rebolledo
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Actopan:
- Actopan (29223 inhabitants)
- Bothi Baji (725 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (453 inhabitants)
- Chicavasco (3190 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cuauhtémoc (1581 inhabitants)
- Dos Cerritos (Unidad Deportiva) (3 inhabitants)
- El Palomo (452 inhabitants)
- La Escoba (15 inhabitants)
- La Loma (968 inhabitants)
- La Quinta (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Osorios (3 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Tianguistengo (716 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (15 inhabitants)
- Santa María Magdalena (341 inhabitants)
- Sergio Cruz Hernández (21 inhabitants)