FRACC CAÑADA DE LA BUFA
Information and updated data of Fracc Cañada De La Bufa in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Fracc Cañada De La Bufa (Colonia) located within the town of Guadalupe, in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). It is located exactly 12.75 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Guadalupe, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 2.57 km.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Cañada De La Bufa (Guadalupe)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Fracc Cañada De La Bufa is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Cañada De La Bufa (Guadalupe) is 98619
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Cañada De La Bufa. Please write the following 5 digits: 98619. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Cañada De La Bufa. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Cañada De La Bufa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Cañada De La Bufa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- El Mercadito (12 inhabitants)
- Fracción 1 Galeana (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Zóquite (9 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (- inhabitants)
- La Longaniza (Callito) (1 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (38 inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (7 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Guadalupe (La Oreja) (445 inhabitants)
- Méndez (33 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Escapulario (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Retiro (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Victoria (7 inhabitants)
- San Andrés de los Juncos (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (460 inhabitants)