Information and updated data of Fidel Velazquez in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Altamira is located the site of Fidel Velazquez (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 22.04 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Altamira, you will find it in the SE direction at a distance of 0.55 km.
Map and satellite photo of Fidel Velazquez (Altamira)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Fidel Velazquez is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Fidel Velazquez (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fidel Velazquez. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fidel Velazquez. Opinions.
Do you like Fidel Velazquez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fidel Velazquez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Fidel Velazquez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Los Almendros (Los Badillo) (32 inhabitants)
- Batería Uno Tamaulipas (5 inhabitants)
- Buena Suerte (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Vega (1 inhabitants)
- La Brechita (José Pérez Pérez) (- inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1410 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Hermanas (7 inhabitants)
- Leocadio Galván Ferretis (- inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (3 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Real (1207 inhabitants)
- Los Caballero (24 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Cedillo Esteros (1 inhabitants)
- El Safari (- inhabitants)