Information and updated data of Ferrocarril in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad Mante is located the site of Ferrocarril (Colonia) (Municipality: El Mante, State: Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 24.18 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the El Mante municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ciudad Mante, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 0.38 km.
Map and satellite photo of Ferrocarril (El Mante)
Find out the location of Ferrocarril through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Ferrocarril, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Ferrocarril (El Mante) is 89840
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Ferrocarril. Please write the following 5 digits: 89840. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Ferrocarril. Opinions.
Do you like Ferrocarril? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ferrocarril so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Ferrocarril
Tacos & Tortas in Ferrocarril
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Antonio Briones (- inhabitants)
- Doctor José Aguilera [Doctor José Aguilera (4 inhabitants)
- El Berrinche (1 inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Lobo (Ramón Martínez) (2 inhabitants)
- La Lagunilla (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (- inhabitants)
- Las Magdalenas (65 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Dos (282 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Amores (1 inhabitants)
- María de Jesús Prado (2 inhabitants)
- Pista los Aztecas (4 inhabitants)
- Rosalinda (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Toros Bravos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (4 inhabitants)
- Señor Benjamín [Señor Benjamín (12 inhabitants)