Information and updated data of Estacion in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Estacion (Colonia) located within the town of Actopan, in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Hidalgo). It is located exactly 8.41 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Actopan municipal area. From the town center of Actopan, you can get there in 1.49 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Estacion (Actopan)
Where is Estacion? Here's a location map of Estacion: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Estacion, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Estacion (Actopan) is 42504
Knowing the Zip Code of Estacion is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42504" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Estacion. Opinions.
Do you like Estacion? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Estacion so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Estacion
Restaurants to eat in Estacion
Mexican street food in Estacion
Burgers in Estacion
Tacos & Tortas in Estacion
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Actopan:
- Boxaxni (1339 inhabitants)
- Dos Cerritos (Unidad Deportiva) (3 inhabitants)
- El Apartadero (58 inhabitants)
- El Paraje (92 inhabitants)
- El Senthé (65 inhabitants)
- La Escoba (15 inhabitants)
- La Presa (8 inhabitants)
- La Quinta (7 inhabitants)
- La Segunda Manzana de Magdalena (El Arco) (119 inhabitants)
- Las Mecas (224 inhabitants)
- Mesa Chica (44 inhabitants)
- San Diego Canguihuindo (416 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (15 inhabitants)
- Santa María Magdalena (341 inhabitants)
- Segunda Manzana Chicavasco (El Pozo) (147 inhabitants)