Information and updated data of Emiliano Zapata in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Emiliano Zapata (Pueblo) located within the town of Zapotlán de Juárez, in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez (in the State of Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.82 km (direction S) from the center of the Zapotlán de Juárez municipality. From the town center of Zapotlán de Juárez, you can get there in 1.1 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Emiliano Zapata (Zapotlán de Juárez)
Find out the location of Emiliano Zapata through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Emiliano Zapata, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Emiliano Zapata (Zapotlán de Juárez) is 42190
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Emiliano Zapata. Please write the following 5 digits: 42190. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Emiliano Zapata. Opinions.
Do you like Emiliano Zapata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Emiliano Zapata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Emiliano Zapata
Tacos & Tortas in Emiliano Zapata
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez:
- Acayuca (11018 inhabitants)
- El Fortino (- inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Zapotlán (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (169 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José Arena (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (46 inhabitants)
- San Javier (8 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huaquilpan (5175 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitepec (1 inhabitants)
- Urizan (- inhabitants)
- Zapotlán de Juárez (4978 inhabitants)