Information and updated data of Emiliano Zapata in Puebla: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Sanctorum is located the site of Emiliano Zapata (Rancho O Rancheria) (Municipality: Cuautlancingo, State: Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 3.45 km (direction S) from the center of the Cuautlancingo municipality. From the town center of Sanctorum, you can get there in 2.48 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Emiliano Zapata (Cuautlancingo)
Find out the location of Emiliano Zapata through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Emiliano Zapata, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Emiliano Zapata (Cuautlancingo) is 72720
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Emiliano Zapata. Please write the following 5 digits: 72720. The first two digits ("72") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Emiliano Zapata. Opinions.
Do you like Emiliano Zapata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Emiliano Zapata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Emiliano Zapata
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautlancingo:
- 15 de Septiembre (251 inhabitants)
- Galaxias Almecatla (104 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (279 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad Chautenco (3927 inhabitants)
- Pilancon (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (199 inhabitants)
- San Diego los Sauces (595 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (850 inhabitants)
- San Juan Cuautlancingo (25104 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (13217 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (696 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (Cerro Tetepetzi) (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguelalpan (- inhabitants)
- Sanctorum (27936 inhabitants)
- Tequextitlal (4 inhabitants)