Information and updated data of El Trigo in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps.
The site of El Trigo (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 14.99 km (direction NW) from the center of the Aguascalientes municipality.
Map and satellite photo of El Trigo (Aguascalientes)
Find out the location of El Trigo through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in El Trigo, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of El Trigo (Aguascalientes) is 20367
Knowing the Zip Code of El Trigo is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "20367" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "20") are those of the State of Aguascalientes, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for El Trigo. Opinions.
Do you like El Trigo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Trigo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Tres Cruces (2 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (Las Palomas) (468 inhabitants)
- El Copetillo (1 inhabitants)
- El Crucero de Calvillito (140 inhabitants)
- El Ocal (7 inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (3 inhabitants)
- Loma el Cascarón (- inhabitants)
- Procon (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cañada de las Palmas (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Picacho (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Estrella (50 inhabitants)
- La Estación San Isidro (35 inhabitants)
- Rancho Pozo Bravo (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (80 inhabitants)
- ViÃ±edos CuauhtÃ©moc (Churubusco) (- inhabitants)