Information and updated data of El Sabinal in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Do you want to find the location of El Sabinal (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tlaxco, which is placed in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). It is located exactly 6.91 km (towards W) from the geographic center of the Tlaxco municipal area. And it is located at 1.8 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Tlaxco.
Map and satellite photo of El Sabinal (Tlaxco)
Find out the location of El Sabinal through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in El Sabinal, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of El Sabinal (Tlaxco) is 90255
Knowing the Zip Code of El Sabinal is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "90255" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "90") are those of the State of Tlaxcala, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for El Sabinal. Opinions.
Do you like El Sabinal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Sabinal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco:
- Agua Escondida Zotoluca (17 inhabitants)
- Colonia Máximo Rojas Xalóstoc (753 inhabitants)
- Corralillos (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido San José Atotonilco (104 inhabitants)
- El Fresno (2 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (47 inhabitants)
- El Sotol (9 inhabitants)
- La Rayuela (Las Mesas y la Palma) (- inhabitants)
- La Tronconera (3 inhabitants)
- Las Tórtolas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (28 inhabitants)
- Los Teteles (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Toltecapa (9 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Quintanilla (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Lima (23 inhabitants)