Information and updated data of El Plan in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tlayacapan is located the site of El Plan (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tlayacapan, State: Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tlayacapan, you can locate it exactly at 1.66 km (in the E direction). From the town center of Tlayacapan, you can get there in 1.07 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of El Plan (Tlayacapan)
Where is El Plan? Here's a location map of El Plan: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Plan, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of El Plan (Tlayacapan) is 62540
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of El Plan. Please write the following 5 digits: 62540. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for El Plan. Opinions.
Do you like El Plan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Plan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in El Plan
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlayacapan:
- 3 de Mayo (25 inhabitants)
- Amatlipac (San Agustín Amatlipac) (739 inhabitants)
- Club Privado Paraíso del Sol (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Partidor (128 inhabitants)
- Colonia Pala (86 inhabitants)
- Colonia Puente Pantitlán (595 inhabitants)
- Colonia Texalo (La Cerámica) (361 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villas de San Juan (5 inhabitants)
- Las Vivianas (941 inhabitants)
- Loma del Copal Redondo (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (San José de los Laureles) (1662 inhabitants)
- Nacatongo (1136 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Cartón Kilómetro 10 (55 inhabitants)
- Valle de Oaxtepec (97 inhabitants)
- Villa de Lobos (15 inhabitants)