Information and updated data of El Mirador in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of El Mirador (Colonia) located within the town of Córdoba, in the Municipality of Córdoba (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Córdoba, you can locate it exactly at 3.87 km (in the S direction). From the town center of Córdoba, you can get there in 1.65 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of El Mirador (Córdoba)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of El Mirador is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of El Mirador (Córdoba) is 94610
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of El Mirador. Please write the following 5 digits: 94610. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for El Mirador. Opinions.
Do you like El Mirador? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mirador so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in El Mirador
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Córdoba:
- Beneficio Primitivo García (2 inhabitants)
- Córdoba (139075 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (781 inhabitants)
- Divino Encanto (45 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (1182 inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (Crucero Nacional) (8479 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Isidro (64 inhabitants)
- La Luz y Trinidad Palotal (3584 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad Palotal (24 inhabitants)
- Morelos Dos (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho Herrera (170 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapia (1876 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (116 inhabitants)
- Tinajitas (109 inhabitants)
- Villa Rica (257 inhabitants)