Information and updated data of El Banco in Nayarit: postal code, location, maps.
The site of El Banco (Colonia) is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). It is located exactly 23.92 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Bahía de Banderas municipal area.
Map and satellite photo of El Banco (Bahía de Banderas)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of El Banco is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of El Banco (Bahía de Banderas) is 63734
Knowing the Zip Code of El Banco is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "63734" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "63") are those of the State of Nayarit, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for El Banco. Opinions.
Do you like El Banco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Banco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas:
- Los 3 Arreola (- inhabitants)
- Coor King (Rancho las PiÃ±as) (- inhabitants)
- El Canal (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento BahÃa de Banderas (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Ortega (- inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (- inhabitants)
- Llantera Benjamín Torres (2 inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (27 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Colibrí (57 inhabitants)
- Quinta Consuelo (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mi SueÃ±o (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- San Clemente de Lima (9561 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Abajo (11090 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)