Information and updated data of El Atoron in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of El Atoron (Congregacion)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of San Juan Xiutetelco, which is placed in the Municipality of Xiutetelco (in the State of Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.84 km (direction NW) from the center of the Xiutetelco municipality. And it is located at 0.55 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of San Juan Xiutetelco.
Map and satellite photo of El Atoron (Xiutetelco)
Where is El Atoron? Here's a location map of El Atoron: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Atoron, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of El Atoron (Xiutetelco) is 73970
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of El Atoron. Please write the following 5 digits: 73970. The first two digits ("73") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for El Atoron. Opinions.
Do you like El Atoron? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Atoron so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in El Atoron
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Xiutetelco:
- Alto Lucero (318 inhabitants)
- Barrio Chiquito (291 inhabitants)
- El Calentadero Grande (- inhabitants)
- El Zapote (722 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (100 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (130 inhabitants)
- La Posta (274 inhabitants)
- Las Chapas (340 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1763 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1918 inhabitants)
- Santiago (1147 inhabitants)
- Sección Segunda Xiutetelco (519 inhabitants)
- Tilca (San José) (21 inhabitants)
- Tomaquilapa (1155 inhabitants)
- Xaltipan (5620 inhabitants)