EJIDO JOSE MARIA LUIS MORA
Information and updated data of Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.2 km (direction NW) from the center of the Altamira municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora (Altamira)
Find out the location of Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora (Altamira) is 89615
Knowing the Zip Code of Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89615" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora. Opinions.
Do you like Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido Jose Maria Luis Mora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Batería Número Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (5756 inhabitants)
- El CaimÃ¡n (- inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- Estero del Norte (- inhabitants)
- La Colmena (2 inhabitants)
- La Colonia (Estación Colonias) (1253 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Las Torres (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- San Adrián (Los Álamos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San Patricio (GavitÃn) (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Fértil de las Huastecas (José Mejía Estrada) (2 inhabitants)
- Zenón Villegas Martínez (- inhabitants)