Information and updated data of Ejido Cervantes in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ejido Cervantes (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Altamira, you can locate it exactly at 10.98 km (in the S direction).
Map and satellite photo of Ejido Cervantes (Altamira)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Ejido Cervantes is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Ejido Cervantes (Altamira) is 89640
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Ejido Cervantes. Please write the following 5 digits: 89640. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Ejido Cervantes. Opinions.
Do you like Ejido Cervantes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido Cervantes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Los Almendros (Los Badillo) (32 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Chocolate (4 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (- inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (2 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Navarro Carreón (1 inhabitants)
- Impulsora Porcícola Río Grande (La Granja) (- inhabitants)
- La Colmena (2 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (2 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (El Mezquite) (95 inhabitants)
- Palito Alto (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Márquez (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (436 inhabitants)
- Santa Elia (- inhabitants)