Information and updated data of Del Valle in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Del Valle (Colonia) located within the town of Tenango de Arista, in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle (in the State of México). It is located exactly 5.92 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Tenango del Valle municipal area. And it is located at 1.02 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Tenango de Arista.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Del Valle (Tenango del Valle)
Find out the location of Del Valle through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Del Valle, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Del Valle (Tenango del Valle) is 52300
Knowing the Zip Code of Del Valle is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52300" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Del Valle
Do you like Del Valle or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Del Valle to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Del Valle
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle:
- Colonia San José (Barranca Mocha) (290 inhabitants)
- El Coloso (1034 inhabitants)
- El Panteón (27 inhabitants)
- El Zarzal (1005 inhabitants)
- La Agüita (143 inhabitants)
- La Cooperativa (204 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda de Cuautenango (119 inhabitants)
- La Haciendita (430 inhabitants)
- Las Crucecitas (930 inhabitants)
- Los Lavaderos (376 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gómez Tagle (30 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Providencia (69 inhabitants)
- San Juan Tepehuixco (58 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tlanixco (6285 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (80 inhabitants)