Information and updated data of Cumbria in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Cumbria (Unidad Habitacional) located within the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli, in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 1.04 km (direction S) from the center of the Cuautitlán Izcalli municipality. From the town center of Cuautitlán Izcalli, you can get there in 0.9 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Cumbria (Cuautitlán Izcalli)
Where is Cumbria? Here's a location map of Cumbria: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Cumbria, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Cumbria (Cuautitlán Izcalli) is 54740
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Cumbria. Please write the following 5 digits: 54740. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Cumbria. Opinions.
Do you like Cumbria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cumbria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Cumbria
Fast food in Cumbria, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Cumbria
Tacos & Tortas in Cumbria
Dentists in Cumbria
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli:
- Axotlán (5456 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Lago (- inhabitants)
- Cuautitlán Izcalli (515353 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Guadalupe (1992 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santiago Cuautlalpan (607 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (626 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7574 inhabitants)
- San José Huilango (3231 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (1472 inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (2368 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de los Gallos (2433 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santa María Tianguistenco (Ejido el Rosario) (6730 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tianguistengo (7321 inhabitants)