Information and updated data of Coatepec in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Coatepec (Pueblo) is located in the Municipality of Tlapanalá (in the State of Puebla). It is located exactly 3.52 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Tlapanalá municipal area.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tlapanalá (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Coatepec (Tlapanalá)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Coatepec is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Coatepec (Tlapanalá) is 74540
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Coatepec. Please write the following 5 digits: 74540. The first two digits ("74") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Coatepec
Do you like Coatepec or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Coatepec to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlapanalá:
- Colonia las Palmas (883 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (32 inhabitants)
- El Cantarito (3 inhabitants)
- El Maranto (1 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (Valle de los Ahuehuetes) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Monjes (18 inhabitants)
- Ojo del Carbón (11 inhabitants)
- Porcina Coatepec (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Manolete (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Martha (8 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (Los Magueyes) (25 inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina Coatepec (1831 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Ayotlicha (824 inhabitants)
- Tlapanala (33 inhabitants)