CENTRAL DE ABASTOS
Information and updated data of Central De Abastos in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Central De Abastos (Ejido)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Miramar, which is placed in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 30.51 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. And it is located at 2.39 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Central De Abastos (Altamira)
Where is Central De Abastos? Here's a location map of Central De Abastos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Central De Abastos, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Central De Abastos (Altamira) is 89605
Knowing the Zip Code of Central De Abastos is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89605" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Central De Abastos. Opinions.
Do you like Central De Abastos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Central De Abastos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Central De Abastos
Tacos & Tortas in Central De Abastos
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Anastasio Morales Sánchez (2 inhabitants)
- Armenta (50 inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (Los Badillo) (32 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (754 inhabitants)
- Cervantes (329 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Encuentro (1 inhabitants)
- El Verdín (12 inhabitants)
- El Voluntario (- inhabitants)
- Marcial Velázquez Ruiz (1 inhabitants)
- Martín Villafranca (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Benito Juárez (66 inhabitants)
- Reyna Margarita Zamarripa Torres Ejido Villa de Altamira (15 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Catalina (- inhabitants)