BUENAVISTA 2DA SECC
Information and updated data of Buenavista 2Da Secc in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Buenavista 2Da Secc (Colonia) located within the town of Buenavista, in the Municipality of Tultitlán (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.82 km (direction SE) from the center of the Tultitlán municipality. From the town center of Buenavista, you can get there in 1.59 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Buenavista 2Da Secc (Tultitlán)
Find out the location of Buenavista 2Da Secc through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Buenavista 2Da Secc, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Buenavista 2Da Secc (Tultitlán) is 54955
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Buenavista 2Da Secc. Please write the following 5 digits: 54955. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Buenavista 2Da Secc. Opinions.
Do you like Buenavista 2Da Secc? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenavista 2Da Secc so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Buenavista 2Da Secc
Restaurants to eat in Buenavista 2Da Secc
Fast food in Buenavista 2Da Secc, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Buenavista 2Da Secc
Tacos & Tortas in Buenavista 2Da Secc
Dentists in Buenavista 2Da Secc
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultitlán:
- Ampliación San Mateo (Colonia Solidaridad) (16250 inhabitants)
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (206081 inhabitants)
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (Los Hornos) (3337 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Antonio Tultitlán (155 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Reyna (La Reyna) (105 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (La Capilla) (1 inhabitants)
- Fuentes del Valle (74087 inhabitants)
- Las Chinampas (325 inhabitants)
- Paraje San Pablito (438 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de las Salinas (156191 inhabitants)
- Sierra de Guadalupe (Loma Sta. Ma. Guadalupe) (2011 inhabitants)
- Tultitlán de Mariano Escobedo (28017 inhabitants)