Information and updated data of Buenavista in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Buenavista (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of Zumpango (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 3.29 km (direction W) from the center of the Zumpango municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Buenavista (Zumpango)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Buenavista is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Buenavista (Zumpango) is 55635
Knowing the Zip Code of Buenavista is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "55635" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "55") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Buenavista. Opinions.
Do you like Buenavista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenavista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zumpango:
- Ampliación Jardines de San Bartolo (359 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Guadalupe (1013 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (644 inhabitants)
- Granja La Zurda (3 inhabitants)
- Las Espuelas (- inhabitants)
- Conjunto Urbano La Noria (973 inhabitants)
- Conjunto Urbano Santa Isabel (4196 inhabitants)
- Los Romeros (572 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Calixto (Casco NÃºmero Tres) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Luis (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Estancia (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Loma (5151 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Dios (Los EspÃ¡rragos) (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Zitlaltepec (20537 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)