Information and updated data of Benito Juarez in Michoacán de Ocampo: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Benito Juarez (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Queréndaro, which is placed in the Municipality of Queréndaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 11.05 km (direction NE) from the center of the Queréndaro municipality. From the town center of Queréndaro, you can get there in 0.74 km in the N direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Queréndaro (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Benito Juarez (Queréndaro)
Where is Benito Juarez? Here's a location map of Benito Juarez: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Benito Juarez, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Benito Juarez (Queréndaro) is 58980
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Benito Juarez. Please write the following 5 digits: 58980. The first two digits ("58") correspond to the state of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Benito Juarez
Do you like Benito Juarez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Benito Juarez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Bars in Benito Juarez
Tacos & Tortas in Benito Juarez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Queréndaro:
- Cañada del Real (41 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (649 inhabitants)
- El Jazmín del Rincón (16 inhabitants)
- El Nopal (58 inhabitants)
- El Templete (13 inhabitants)
- Garnica (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta de las Manzanas (- inhabitants)
- Las Agujas (El Panteón de las Agujas) (3 inhabitants)
- Milpillas (61 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (El Sauz) (47 inhabitants)
- Palo Grueso (La Troja) (66 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (1064 inhabitants)
- Real de Otzumatlán (108 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Zetina (288 inhabitants)
- San Miguel las Cuevas (167 inhabitants)