Information and updated data of Benito Juarez in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps. Hotels. Places to eat.
Within the town of Guadalupe (Cab.) is located the site of Benito Juarez (Colonia) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Nuevo León). It is located exactly 5.16 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. And it is located at 4.69 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.).
Map and satellite photo of Benito Juarez (Guadalupe)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Benito Juarez is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Benito Juarez (Guadalupe) is 67140
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Benito Juarez. Please write the following 5 digits: 67140. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Benito Juarez. Opinions.
Do you like Benito Juarez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Benito Juarez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Benito Juarez
Fast food in Benito Juarez, delivery and take-away
Tacos & Tortas in Benito Juarez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (- inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)