Information and updated data of Barrio Vallarta in Puebla: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Amozoc de Mota is located the site of Barrio Vallarta (Colonia) (Municipality: Amozoc, State: Puebla). It is located exactly 1.97 km (towards W) from the geographic center of the Amozoc municipal area. And it is located at 3.05 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Amozoc de Mota.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Amozoc (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Vallarta (Amozoc)
Where is Barrio Vallarta? Here's a location map of Barrio Vallarta: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Vallarta, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Vallarta (Amozoc) is 72990
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Vallarta. Please write the following 5 digits: 72990. The first two digits ("72") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Barrio Vallarta
Do you like Barrio Vallarta or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio Vallarta to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Amozoc:
- Amozoc de Mota (95322 inhabitants)
- Bosques de Amalucan Segunda Sección (376 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (57 inhabitants)
- Colonia Edgardo Amilcar Campos (250 inhabitants)
- Haras Ciudad Ecológica (747 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- La Ocotera (248 inhabitants)
- La Rivera (8 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (Ex-Rancho las Ánimas) (49 inhabitants)
- Los Magueyes (51 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (9 inhabitants)
- San José la Laguna (97 inhabitants)
- San Martín (345 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (616 inhabitants)
- Tepetate (166 inhabitants)