Information and updated data of Barrio Sumidero in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Sumidero (Rancho O Rancheria)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tenejapa, which is placed in the Municipality of Tenejapa (in the State of Chiapas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tenejapa, you can locate it exactly at 4.19 km (in the E direction). From the town center of Tenejapa, you can get there in 0.28 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Sumidero (Tenejapa)
Find out the location of Barrio Sumidero through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Sumidero, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Sumidero (Tenejapa) is 29480
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Sumidero. Please write the following 5 digits: 29480. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Sumidero. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Sumidero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Sumidero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Barrio Sumidero, delivery and take-away
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenejapa:
- Cañada Chica (233 inhabitants)
- Cañada Grande (471 inhabitants)
- Chacoma (1566 inhabitants)
- Chuljá (345 inhabitants)
- Cruz Pilar (440 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (833 inhabitants)
- Independencia (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (250 inhabitants)
- Matzam (1835 inhabitants)
- Naranja Seca (Viejo Poblado) (897 inhabitants)
- Pajaltón (777 inhabitants)
- Sibaniljá Pocolum (1656 inhabitants)
- Tzajalchén (2962 inhabitants)
- Winiktón (1605 inhabitants)
- Yaalchuch (142 inhabitants)