Information and updated data of Barrio Santiago in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tlayacapan is located the site of Barrio Santiago (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tlayacapan, State: Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tlayacapan, you can locate it exactly at 0.72 km (in the NE direction). From the town center of Tlayacapan, you can get there in 0.14 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Santiago (Tlayacapan)
Find out the location of Barrio Santiago through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Santiago, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Santiago (Tlayacapan) is 62540
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Santiago is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62540" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio Santiago. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Santiago? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Santiago so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Barrio Santiago, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Barrio Santiago
Dentists in Barrio Santiago
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlayacapan:
- 3 de Mayo (25 inhabitants)
- Club Privado Paraíso del Sol (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Puente Pantitlán (595 inhabitants)
- Colonia 3 de Mayo (273 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtempan (San Andrés Cuauhtempan) (1584 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (443 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Pantitlán (170 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Tepozteco la Cortina (9 inhabitants)
- Las Calandrias (6 inhabitants)
- Las Vivianas (941 inhabitants)
- Maninaltepec (33 inhabitants)
- Nacatongo (1136 inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional Revolución XXI (147 inhabitants)
- Villa de Lobos (15 inhabitants)
- Xicotla (9 inhabitants)