BARRIO SAN MIGUEL
Information and updated data of Barrio San Miguel in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio San Miguel (Pueblo) located within the town of Santiago Miahuatlán, in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán (in the State of Puebla). It is located exactly 1.43 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Santiago Miahuatlán municipal area. And it is located at 0.72 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Santiago Miahuatlán.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Miguel (Santiago Miahuatlán)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio San Miguel is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Miguel (Santiago Miahuatlán) is 75820
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Miguel. Please write the following 5 digits: 75820. The first two digits ("75") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio San Miguel. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Miguel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Miguel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio San Miguel
Restaurants to eat in Barrio San Miguel
Fast food in Barrio San Miguel, delivery and take-away
Pizza places in Barrio San Miguel
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio San Miguel
Dentists in Barrio San Miguel
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán:
- 12 de Diciembre (214 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (23 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (151 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (56 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (1068 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (9 inhabitants)
- La Tejería (- inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial Valle de Tehuacán (481 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Vista Hermosa (4002 inhabitants)
- San José las Minas (509 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Villa Alegría (166 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (182 inhabitants)
- Santiago Miahuatlán (16426 inhabitants)