BARRIO SAN JOSE
Information and updated data of Barrio San Jose in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio San Jose (Pueblo) located within the town of Santiago Miahuatlán, in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán (in the State of Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.01 km (direction E) from the center of the Santiago Miahuatlán municipality. From the town center of Santiago Miahuatlán, you can get there in 1.03 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Jose (Santiago Miahuatlán)
Find out the location of Barrio San Jose through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio San Jose, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Jose (Santiago Miahuatlán) is 75820
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Jose is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "75820" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "75") are those of the State of Puebla, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio San Jose. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Jose? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Jose so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio San Jose
Fast food in Barrio San Jose, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Barrio San Jose
Dentists in Barrio San Jose
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán:
- Benito Juárez (639 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (1 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (123 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (515 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (6 inhabitants)
- La Tejería (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro Vista Hermosa (3171 inhabitants)
- San José las Minas (443 inhabitants)
- San José Monte Chiquito (2103 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (25 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Villa Alegría (148 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (21 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (30 inhabitants)
- Santiago Miahuatlán (13909 inhabitants)
- Villa Alegría (859 inhabitants)