BARRIO SAN IGNACIO
Information and updated data of Barrio San Ignacio in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio San Ignacio (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Córdoba, which is placed in the Municipality of Córdoba (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Córdoba, you can locate it exactly at 6.21 km (in the S direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Córdoba, you will find it in the SW direction at a distance of 1.7 km.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Ignacio (Córdoba)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio San Ignacio is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Ignacio (Córdoba) is 94689
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Ignacio. Please write the following 5 digits: 94689. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio San Ignacio. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Ignacio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Ignacio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Barrio San Ignacio, delivery and take-away
Elotes (corn on the cob) in Barrio San Ignacio
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Córdoba:
- Ampliación Veinte de Noviembre (241 inhabitants)
- Beneficio Sáenz (4 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (1182 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (90 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (190 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Catorce (211 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (14 inhabitants)
- Los Lienzos (1727 inhabitants)
- Quinta Manzana del Barreal (407 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Posta (- inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (57 inhabitants)
- San Buenaventura (12 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (Casa Blanca) (160 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (Camino al Lienzo Charro) (782 inhabitants)
- Villas de San Isidro (771 inhabitants)