BARRIO PARTE ALTA
Information and updated data of Barrio Parte Alta in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Hotels. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tapilula is located the site of Barrio Parte Alta (Barrio) (Municipality: Tapilula, State: Chiapas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tapilula, you can locate it exactly at 2.33 km (in the E direction). And it is located at 0.22 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Tapilula.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Parte Alta (Tapilula)
Where is Barrio Parte Alta? Here's a location map of Barrio Parte Alta: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Parte Alta, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Parte Alta (Tapilula) is 29730
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Parte Alta. Please write the following 5 digits: 29730. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Parte Alta. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Parte Alta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Parte Alta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Barrio Parte Alta
Mexican street food in Barrio Parte Alta
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Parte Alta
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tapilula:
- Crisol (10 inhabitants)
- Cruces de San Antonio (45 inhabitants)
- El Sabinal (95 inhabitants)
- La Cascada (10 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (44 inhabitants)
- Pajonal Porte Baja (131 inhabitants)
- Portaceli Parte Baja (164 inhabitants)
- Quinta Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (180 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (113 inhabitants)
- Videme de Ocampo 1a. Sección (405 inhabitants)
- Zaquínguez (315 inhabitants)