BARRIO MANZANA 1
Information and updated data of Barrio Manzana 1 in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Chicavasco is located the site of Barrio Manzana 1 (Colonia) (Municipality: Actopan, State: Hidalgo). It is located exactly 14.53 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Actopan municipal area. From the town center of Chicavasco, you can get there in 0.83 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Manzana 1 (Actopan)
Where is Barrio Manzana 1? Here's a location map of Barrio Manzana 1: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Manzana 1, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Manzana 1 (Actopan) is 42601
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Manzana 1. Please write the following 5 digits: 42601. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Manzana 1. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Manzana 1? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Manzana 1 so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio Manzana 1
Restaurants to eat in Barrio Manzana 1
Mexican street food in Barrio Manzana 1
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Manzana 1
Dentists in Barrio Manzana 1
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Actopan:
- Cañada Chica Antigua (763 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (453 inhabitants)
- Dajiedhi (2039 inhabitants)
- El Boxtha (2708 inhabitants)
- El Daxtha (2313 inhabitants)
- El Palomo (452 inhabitants)
- El Paraje (92 inhabitants)
- El Senthé (65 inhabitants)
- Francisco Constancio Azpeitia García (3 inhabitants)
- La Loma (968 inhabitants)
- Las Mecas (224 inhabitants)
- Mesa Chica (44 inhabitants)
- San Diego Canguihuindo (416 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (15 inhabitants)
- Xideje (251 inhabitants)