BARRIO LOS PINOS
Information and updated data of Barrio Los Pinos in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán is located the site of Barrio Los Pinos (Pueblo) (Municipality: Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán, State: Chiapas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán, you can locate it exactly at 5.73 km (in the S direction). From the town center of Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán, you can get there in 1.1 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Los Pinos (Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán)
Where is Barrio Los Pinos? Here's a location map of Barrio Los Pinos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Los Pinos, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Los Pinos (Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán) is 29750
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Los Pinos. Please write the following 5 digits: 29750. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Los Pinos. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Los Pinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Los Pinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo Solistahuacán:
- Arroyo Grande (1294 inhabitants)
- El Campamento (Cerro Blanco) (49 inhabitants)
- El Estoraque (637 inhabitants)
- El Reflejo (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (San Jerónimo) (337 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (66 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (8 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (48 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (Reforma Comeapillas) (26 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (198 inhabitants)
- Monte Olivo (630 inhabitants)
- San José Chapayal (2350 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Buenavista (19 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (891 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (210 inhabitants)