BARRIO LAS MANZANAS
Information and updated data of Barrio Las Manzanas in México: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Las Manzanas (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Cuautitlán Izcalli, which is placed in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Cuautitlán Izcalli, you can locate it exactly at 2.42 km (in the SE direction). And it is located at 3.17 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Las Manzanas (Cuautitlán Izcalli)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio Las Manzanas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Las Manzanas (Cuautitlán Izcalli) is 54745
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Las Manzanas. Please write the following 5 digits: 54745. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Las Manzanas. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Las Manzanas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Las Manzanas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli:
- Axotlán (5456 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Lago (- inhabitants)
- Cuautitlán Izcalli (515353 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Guadalupe (1992 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santiago Cuautlalpan (607 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (626 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7574 inhabitants)
- San José Huilango (3231 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (1472 inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (2368 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de los Gallos (2433 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santa María Tianguistenco (Ejido el Rosario) (6730 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tianguistengo (7321 inhabitants)