BARRIO LAS ESCUELAS
Information and updated data of Barrio Las Escuelas in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Venustiano Carranza is located the site of Barrio Las Escuelas (Pueblo) (Municipality: La Independencia, State: Chiapas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 14.34 km (direction E) from the center of the La Independencia municipality. From the town center of Venustiano Carranza, you can get there in 0.4 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Las Escuelas (La Independencia)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio Las Escuelas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Las Escuelas (La Independencia) is 30170
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Las Escuelas. Please write the following 5 digits: 30170. The first two digits ("30") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Las Escuelas
Do you like Barrio Las Escuelas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio Las Escuelas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of La Independencia:
- Cinco de Marzo (2 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (73 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (159 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla Flor del Río (4 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (33 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (- inhabitants)
- Las Guayabas (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (145 inhabitants)
- Nueva Aurora (313 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mundo (179 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Chiquinivaltic (553 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (16 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Zapotal (979 inhabitants)
- San José de las Palmas (315 inhabitants)
- San Miguel los Altos (56 inhabitants)