BARRIO LA PURISIMA
Information and updated data of Barrio La Purisima in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Santiago Miahuatlán is located the site of Barrio La Purisima (Pueblo) (Municipality: Santiago Miahuatlán, State: Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.65 km (direction E) from the center of the Santiago Miahuatlán municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Santiago Miahuatlán, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 1.2 km.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio La Purisima (Santiago Miahuatlán)
Find out the location of Barrio La Purisima through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio La Purisima, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio La Purisima (Santiago Miahuatlán) is 75820
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio La Purisima. Please write the following 5 digits: 75820. The first two digits ("75") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio La Purisima. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio La Purisima? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio La Purisima so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio La Purisima
Restaurants to eat in Barrio La Purisima
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán:
- Benito Juárez (639 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (1 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (123 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (515 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (6 inhabitants)
- La Tejería (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro Vista Hermosa (3171 inhabitants)
- San José las Minas (443 inhabitants)
- San José Monte Chiquito (2103 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (25 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Villa Alegría (148 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (21 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (30 inhabitants)
- Santiago Miahuatlán (13909 inhabitants)
- Villa Alegría (859 inhabitants)