BARRIO LA CUEVA
Information and updated data of Barrio La Cueva in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio La Cueva (Pueblo) located within the town of El Triunfo, in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.42 km (direction E) from the center of the La Independencia municipality. From the town center of El Triunfo, you can get there in 0.43 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio La Cueva (La Independencia)
Find out the location of Barrio La Cueva through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio La Cueva, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio La Cueva (La Independencia) is 30170
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio La Cueva. Please write the following 5 digits: 30170. The first two digits ("30") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio La Cueva
Do you like Barrio La Cueva or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio La Cueva to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio La Cueva
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of La Independencia:
- Badenia (481 inhabitants)
- Candelaria (485 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (338 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (64 inhabitants)
- Flor del Río (36 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mundo el Naranjo (245 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tenejapa (43 inhabitants)
- Samaria (Santa María) (178 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Guayamusej (192 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (Anexo Francisco Sarabia) (87 inhabitants)
- San Juan (27 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (429 inhabitants)