BARRIO LA CRUZ
Information and updated data of Barrio La Cruz in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Barrio La Cruz (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli, in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli (in the State of México). It is located exactly 1.23 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Cuautitlán Izcalli municipal area. From the town center of Cuautitlán Izcalli, you can get there in 2.18 km in the E direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio La Cruz (Cuautitlán Izcalli)
Find out the location of Barrio La Cruz through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio La Cruz, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio La Cruz (Cuautitlán Izcalli) is 54720
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio La Cruz. Please write the following 5 digits: 54720. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio La Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio La Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio La Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli:
- Axotlán (5456 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Lago (- inhabitants)
- Cuautitlán Izcalli (515353 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Guadalupe (1992 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santiago Cuautlalpan (607 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (626 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7574 inhabitants)
- San José Huilango (3231 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (1472 inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (2368 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de los Gallos (2433 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santa María Tianguistenco (Ejido el Rosario) (6730 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tianguistengo (7321 inhabitants)