Information and updated data of Barrio Jalisco in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Montemorelos is located the site of Barrio Jalisco (Colonia) (Municipality: Montemorelos, State: Nuevo León). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.74 km (direction N) from the center of the Montemorelos municipality. From the town center of Montemorelos, you can get there in 0.97 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Jalisco (Montemorelos)
Find out the location of Barrio Jalisco through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Jalisco, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Jalisco (Montemorelos) is 67599
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Jalisco. Please write the following 5 digits: 67599. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Jalisco. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Jalisco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Jalisco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio Jalisco
Burgers in Barrio Jalisco
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos:
- Azafrán (9 inhabitants)
- Chapotitos (1 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de Leal (- inhabitants)
- El Vaquero (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Cañas (8 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Sección Ignacio Ramírez) (2 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (Las Norias) (5 inhabitants)
- La Valencia (1 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (10 inhabitants)
- Los Azahares (110 inhabitants)
- Padre Mier (324 inhabitants)
- Raíces (137 inhabitants)
- Rosa de San Juan (La Rosa) (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Coronel Herrera) (3 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (7 inhabitants)