BARRIO EL GIZ
Information and updated data of Barrio El Giz in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio El Giz (Pueblo) located within the town of El Triunfo, in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.2 km (direction E) from the center of the La Independencia municipality. And it is located at 0.59 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of El Triunfo.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio El Giz (La Independencia)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio El Giz is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio El Giz (La Independencia) is 30170
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio El Giz is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "30170" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "30") are those of the State of Chiapas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio El Giz
Do you like Barrio El Giz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio El Giz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Tamales in Barrio El Giz
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of La Independencia:
- El Rosario (10 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Carrizal (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (33 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (233 inhabitants)
- Morelia (35 inhabitants)
- Nueva Aurora (313 inhabitants)
- Quistajito (659 inhabitants)
- Ribera de la Selva (351 inhabitants)
- Samaria (Santa María) (178 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (Anexo Francisco Sarabia) (87 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (43 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (36 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia la Victoria (125 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (297 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (429 inhabitants)