BARRIO DEL TITINI
Information and updated data of Barrio Del Titini in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Santiago Cuautlalpan is located the site of Barrio Del Titini (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Tepotzotlán, State: México). It is located exactly 4.28 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Tepotzotlán municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Santiago Cuautlalpan, you will find it in the E direction at a distance of 0.81 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tepotzotlán (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Del Titini (Tepotzotlán)
Find out the location of Barrio Del Titini through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Del Titini, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Del Titini (Tepotzotlán) is 54650
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Del Titini is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54650" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Barrio Del Titini
Do you like Barrio Del Titini or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio Del Titini to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Barrio Del Titini
Chicken restaurants in Barrio Del Titini
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Del Titini
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tepotzotlán:
- Barranca de la Pila (20 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (1753 inhabitants)
- Colonia los Dolores (Ex-Hacienda los Dolores) (627 inhabitants)
- El Gavillero (115 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (251 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (119 inhabitants)
- Las Compuertas (22 inhabitants)
- Las Lechuguillas (72 inhabitants)
- Loma de San José y Paraje el Capiro (787 inhabitants)
- Lumbrera II (232 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Arroyo (5 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Xoloc (10787 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cañadas (869 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz del Monte (7463 inhabitants)
- Santiago el Alto (81 inhabitants)