Information and updated data of Barrio Cinco in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Cinco (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Soteapan, which is placed in the Municipality of Soteapan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). It is located exactly 2.65 km (towards W) from the geographic center of the Soteapan municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Soteapan, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 0.44 km.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Cinco (Soteapan)
Find out the location of Barrio Cinco through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Cinco, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Cinco (Soteapan) is 95900
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Cinco. Please write the following 5 digits: 95900. The first two digits ("95") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Cinco. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Cinco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Cinco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Soteapan:
- Antonio Chacón (4 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (María García) (4 inhabitants)
- Centro Turístico Kan Tasejkan (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Benito Juárez (3279 inhabitants)
- Cuilonia Nueva (543 inhabitants)
- El Cuervo (Jacinto Rodríguez) (2 inhabitants)
- El Platanillo (3 inhabitants)
- General Hilario C. Salas (754 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (3 inhabitants)
- Laguna Ceiba (13 inhabitants)
- Los Arias (71 inhabitants)
- Mazumiapan Chico (364 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (Bartolo Ortega) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rosalia (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)