Information and updated data of Barrio Chihuahua in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ixtapa is located the site of Barrio Chihuahua (Pueblo) (Municipality: Ixtapa, State: Chiapas). It is located exactly 1.82 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Ixtapa municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ixtapa, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 0.74 km.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Chihuahua (Ixtapa)
Where is Barrio Chihuahua? Here's a location map of Barrio Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Chihuahua, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Chihuahua (Ixtapa) is 29340
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Chihuahua. Please write the following 5 digits: 29340. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Chihuahua. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Chihuahua? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Chihuahua so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Barrio Chihuahua
Chicken restaurants in Barrio Chihuahua
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Chihuahua
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa:
- Chigtón (867 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Febrero (469 inhabitants)
- Congregación Monterrey (10 inhabitants)
- El Coyolar (17 inhabitants)
- La Piedrona (6 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (7 inhabitants)
- La Traya (278 inhabitants)
- Las Cañitas (807 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (27 inhabitants)
- Multajo (989 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Monterrey (49 inhabitants)
- Nuevo San Miguel Mitontic (Punta de Piedad) (1066 inhabitants)
- Punta del Llano (4 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano I (67 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (8 inhabitants)