Information and updated data of Barrio Centro in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ixtapa is located the site of Barrio Centro (Pueblo) (Municipality: Ixtapa, State: Chiapas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Ixtapa, you can locate it exactly at 1.83 km (in the S direction). From the town center of Ixtapa, you can get there in 0.2 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Centro (Ixtapa)
Where is Barrio Centro? Here's a location map of Barrio Centro: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Centro, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Centro (Ixtapa) is 29340
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Centro. Please write the following 5 digits: 29340. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Centro. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Centro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Centro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio Centro
Restaurants to eat in Barrio Centro
Burgers in Barrio Centro
Pizza places in Barrio Centro
Chicken restaurants in Barrio Centro
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Centro
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa:
- El Coyolar (17 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (65 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (1303 inhabitants)
- Las Salinas (20 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Monterrey (49 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (518 inhabitants)
- Punta del Llano (4 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano I (67 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José Puente de Tierra (184 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tlacotalpan (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- 20 de Octubre (35 inhabitants)