Information and updated data of Barrio Amilco in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tenango del Aire is located the site of Barrio Amilco (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tenango del Aire, State: México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 1.61 km (direction W) from the center of the Tenango del Aire municipality. From the town center of Tenango del Aire, you can get there in 0.78 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Amilco (Tenango del Aire)
Find out the location of Barrio Amilco through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Amilco, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Amilco (Tenango del Aire) is 56780
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Amilco is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "56780" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "56") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio Amilco. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Amilco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Amilco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio Amilco
Restaurants to eat in Barrio Amilco
Fast food in Barrio Amilco, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Barrio Amilco
Pizza places in Barrio Amilco
Chicken restaurants in Barrio Amilco
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Amilco
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Aire:
- Barrio San Miguel (Las Espinas) (75 inhabitants)
- Tecuatitla (Colonia Nueva Tecuatitla) (123 inhabitants)
- Rancho Aculco (El Paraíso) (4 inhabitants)
- La Casa del Puente (- inhabitants)
- Las Monjas (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paredón (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Saturnino (Tepalcapa) (40 inhabitants)
- Rutilo Herrera (52 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Isidro Labrador (El Piaje) (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan Coxtocan (1644 inhabitants)
- San Luis Aculco (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Tepopula (2776 inhabitants)
- Tecorral (29 inhabitants)
- Tenango del Aire (6426 inhabitants)
- Tlatelpa (- inhabitants)