BARRIO AGUSTIN RUBIO
Information and updated data of Barrio Agustin Rubio in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio Agustin Rubio (Pueblo) located within the town of Ixtapa, in the Municipality of Ixtapa (in the State of Chiapas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.07 km (direction S) from the center of the Ixtapa municipality. From the town center of Ixtapa, you can get there in 0.31 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Agustin Rubio (Ixtapa)
Find out the location of Barrio Agustin Rubio through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Agustin Rubio, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Agustin Rubio (Ixtapa) is 29340
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Agustin Rubio. Please write the following 5 digits: 29340. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Agustin Rubio. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Agustin Rubio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Agustin Rubio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Burgers in Barrio Agustin Rubio
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa:
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- Congregación las Pilas (174 inhabitants)
- La Piedrona (6 inhabitants)
- El Roble (40 inhabitants)
- Las Salinas (20 inhabitants)
- Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- Llano Bajo (447 inhabitants)
- Mazanilho (529 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado la Ciénega (181 inhabitants)
- Nuevo San Juan Chamula (147 inhabitants)
- Puebla (- inhabitants)
- San Cayetano I (67 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (36 inhabitants)
- Victórico R. Grajales (Iglesia Vieja) (1046 inhabitants)
- 20 de Octubre (35 inhabitants)