Information and updated data of Atotonilco in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of San José Atotonilco is located the site of Atotonilco (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tlaxco, State: Tlaxcala). It is located exactly 13.13 km (towards W) from the geographic center of the Tlaxco municipal area. And it is located at 0.06 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of San José Atotonilco.
Map and satellite photo of Atotonilco (Tlaxco)
Find out the location of Atotonilco through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Atotonilco, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Atotonilco (Tlaxco) is 90270
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Atotonilco. Please write the following 5 digits: 90270. The first two digits ("90") correspond to the state of Tlaxcala, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Atotonilco. Opinions.
Do you like Atotonilco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Atotonilco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Atotonilco
Fast food in Atotonilco, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Atotonilco
Tacos & Tortas in Atotonilco
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco:
- Agua Escondida Zotoluca (17 inhabitants)
- Al final de la Senda (- inhabitants)
- Aserradero San José (Colonia Agua Azul) (16 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (8 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (4 inhabitants)
- El Grullo (6 inhabitants)
- La Lobera (50 inhabitants)
- La Loma (67 inhabitants)
- La Magdalena Soltepec (584 inhabitants)
- Leopoldo Sánchez Ríos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paraíso (Rancho de los Dos Sapos) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Roberto García Ríos (4 inhabitants)
- Rolando Maldonado (3 inhabitants)
- San José los Pinos (- inhabitants)